Father’s Day NZ
If you’re looking for Father’s Day gifts NZ wide but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. You may be looking for gift ideas for Dad for many reasons – you want to beat your siblings with the best Father’s Day presents, you want him to experience a unique gift or you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for your husband. This Father’s Day 2020, don’t just give another ordinary present, instead go that extra mile with a memorable experience that will knock his socks off! With the RedBalloon range of experiences with everything from flying experiences to V8 racing, and brewery tours to cooking classes, you’ll never be stuck for Father’s Day gift ideas again.
When is Father’s Day NZ?
This year, Father’s Day New Zealand is on Sunday 6th September 2020. However the date varies depending on the country. For example in the US and UK, Father’s Day is Sunday 21st June 2020. So make sure you remember the right date depending on what country your dad lives in to ensure you send him a thoughtful gift.
What are the best father’s day gifts 2020?
When it comes to finding the best gifts for Dad NZ has to offer, you may need a little inspiration or guidance. RedBalloon has pulled together a list of some of the best Father’s Day ideas that will blow him away this year.
- Skydiving: send him sky high…14,000 feet to be exact for the ultimate adrenaline rush. This is a memorable experience he’ll look back on for years to come.
- Stunt car driving: strap him in for the ride of his life as he learns how to swing into a car space and do a 180 at speed. He’ll spend the day getting fast and furious, providing plenty of bragging points with his friends.
- Cooking class: have him cooking up a storm in the kitchen in no time whilst also learning amazing new tips and tricks along the way. He’ll love putting his new skills to use for you!
- Jet boating: bring out his inner thrill seeker with an experience that combines incredible speeds, hair-raising 360 spins and amazing scenery. It’ll hands down be an experience he’ll never forget!
- Sailing experience: let dad set sail on the ultimate adventure. He can take the helm and exert energy on the grinders or simply sit back and enjoy the ride as he sets sail on the beautiful harbour.
- Helicopter flight: let him feel like a pilot even if it is just for the day with this hands on experience. He’ll learn to fly a helicopter, getting to trial the controls and discover spectacular sights of New Zealand.
Where can I find the best Father’s Day gifts?
RedBalloon is one of the leading online experience gifting retailers and the perfect destination for all your Father’s Day gifts 2020. With over 1,000+ experiences and personalised Father’s Day gifts available, we take the stress out of finding your dad the perfect present. When you shop with RedBalloon, our experiences and gift vouchers are ready instantly which means you can buy your gifts for Dad anytime including on the day (perfect for the last minute shoppers out there).
What makes a gift for Dad special on Father’s Day?
If you’re looking for amazing Father’s Day ideas that will make this year more special then the rest, we have a few tips and tricks to help. It can be hard coming up with unique or memorable gift ideas for Dad. At RedBalloon, our curated range of Father’s Day gifts New Zealand wide are a variety of experiences perfect for every type of Dad. There is nothing more special then gifting Dad an experience he’ll never forget. However to take your present one step further this year, why not try a few of our ideas to go that extra mile.
- When purchasing your RedBalloon experience or gift voucher, add a personalised message at checkout. This is the perfect finishing touch that shows you’ve put a lot of thought into your gift this year.
- Why not gift him one of our experiences for 2 so that you can enjoy Father’s Day together. It’s the perfect way to spend quality father and child bonding time together which shows you’ve gone above and beyond just another ordinary present.
- On Father’s Day, wrap your RedBalloon voucher in a big box so he has no clue what it is he is getting. All you need to top off the gift is a handwritten card and you’ve made this year the most memorable Father’s Day yet.
Affordable Father’s Day presents
If you’re looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift but don’t want to break the bank, we have plenty of experiences that dad will love within your budget. Our Father’s Day gifts start from $25 and span across a range of experiences including dining, flying, driving, outdoors and plenty more.
For $30, you could gift dad a behind the scene cheese factory tour and tasting. He’ll take a guided tour of Oamaru’s Whitestone Cheese Co and learn the cheese making process across a range of specialities. He’ll taste some of the cheeses on offer and even take home a goodie bag. If you like the sound of that, then the hands on pasta making class for 2 people for $98 may also be a great gift idea for your dad. He’ll learn to make fresh pasta and authentic Italian sauce before indulging on a delicious dinner paired with a glass of wine.
One of the best unique Father's Day gifts that is under $100 is the shark snorkeling in a cage experience. He’ll take the plunge for the chance to snorkel with the oceans great predators and get face-to-face with nothing but a cage between him! If he loves the water but isn’t quite ready to plunge head first into shark diving, then why not gift him a scenic cruise on Lake Taupo. For just $35, he’ll hop onboard and take in the picturesque secluded bays of Lake Taupo and the spectacular snow capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park.
How to book a Father’s Day gift from RedBalloon?
There are a couple of simple steps involved for buying your Father’s Day present from RedBalloon. Simply jump onto the website and browse through our curated range of Father’s Day gifts or hundreds of experiences available. Once you find the perfect experience, add it to your cart and follow the steps at checkout. Here you can choose to have the experience voucher emailed so you can print or send it to your dad directly. Alternatively you can choose a gift package so it arrives in a striking red envelope. Make sure to include a personalised message on your voucher at check out. It is the perfect finishing touch to make your Father’s Day present that much more special.
With our wonderful range of fun NZ Father’s Day gifts, we are sure you’ll find the perfect experience no matter what type of Dad you have. If you’re spoilt for choice and don’t know what to pick, don’t worry! You can also give a RedBalloon gift voucher and let him decide. Gift vouchers start at $25 and can be used on any of our experiences. He will love being able to pick his own experience and always remember you for it.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, you can also check out our wider range of gifts for men if you’re after more experiences across all our categories.