Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner as you sail on a world renowned dinner cruise, set on Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour. This is a very unique experience! After dining you can take the helm and help the crew sail your yacht. Or just sit back and relax and take in Auckland's beautiful night lights!
Menu (please indicate your choices from the below at the time of booking)
Warm Butter Rolls
Entrée (choice of 3)
- Charcuterie Antipasto Jamon serrano & coppa, house pickles, drunken prunes
- Smoked Mushroom & Goats Curd (v) Portabello mushroom, roquette, whipped curds
- Vodka Cured Salmon Horseradish, lemon marmalade, sorrel
Main Course (choice of 3)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Rump Cavalo nero, pomegranate, truffle mash
- Milk Crusted Hapuka Pea fricassee, shallot, almond
- Textured Heirloom Beets (v) Polenta, smoked pea, goats curd
- Whitakers Dark Ghana Chocolate Mousse Rum, meringue, white chocolate rocks
There is a fully-licensed restaurant so there is no BYO however there is a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that you can purchase for an additional cost (cash only). Once you have enjoyed your meal, the sails are set to include a tour of the inner harbour. You'll see the City, Harbour Bridge and other historical and contemporary landmarks. Your crew provides an informative commentary on the amazing sights of the city at night and welcome you to help steer the yacht or, if you prefer, just sit back and relax.
Upon boarding the yacht, your skipper and crew will introduce themselves and take you through a safety briefing prior to departure. The yacht is a specially built 50ft yacht - Lotus 1500 model. Upon departing, the cruise takes you to Westhaven Marina where it is tied up in a sheltered location. Depending on conditions, at skipper’s discretion, this experience may sail first and serve dinner afterwards. The fresh, three-course dinner prepared by the award winning Kermadec Restaurant on the yacht.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
This experience sails Auckland's lovely Waitemata Harbour.
Please allow 2.5 hours for the dinner cruise. Departs 6pm year-round. All bookings are subject to availability. Please reconfirm your departure time 24 hours prior departure. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- This experience is suitable for all ages, for the children's price please see product code POA983.
- Please note the bar on board is cash only.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please notify the experience provider at the time of booking.
The price quoted is for one person. We have four yachts and can accommodate up to 18 people on each.
We will sail in almost all weather conditions. Should we have to cancel the cruise for safety reasons, we will reschedule for a later date. The inner harbour is well sheltered from sea swell so it remains relatively calm in high winds.
We require you to complete an awareness form explaining any medical conditions and a confirmation of parental supervision of any children. You will be charged the full amount if you cancel and provide less than 24 hours notice from the time of departure.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience