The all new Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium offers a unique Southern Oceans experience, where you will journey through 10 themed zones with over 30 live animal displays, and see over 80 different species. The Antarctic Encounter is home to New Zealand’s only colony of Antarctic penguins.
Come face-to-face with huge sharks, giant stingrays, and thousands of other deep sea creatures from New Zealand and beyond. In the magical Seahorse Kingdom you’ll find the world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons.
• Discover New Zealand’s only colony of Sub-Antarctic Penguins
• Watch our 80-strong colony of King & Gentoo Penguins as they play on the snow and fly through the water.
• Walk through a replica of Captain Robert Falcon Scott’s Antarctic hut (est 1911) complete with authentic memorabilia.
• Get an awe-inspiring look at our magnificent stingrays with their 2 metre wingspan and long barbed tails in Stingray Bay.
• Dive into New Zealand’s Ocean depths in our Underwater World without getting wet!
• Immerse yourself in our Underwater World where moray eels lurk in the rocks, see more than 200 fish from our costal waters and get face to face with sharks.
• Explore New Zealand’s rocky shore and tropical species in Fish Ally where you will find crayfish, octopus and piranha.
• Venture into Seahorse Kingdom to see the world’s only Spiny Sea Dragons on public display.
• Admission to Kelly Tarlton's.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium, Auckland, New Zealand
Average visit is 1.5 – 2 hours. Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 9.30am to 5.00m (last entry 4.00pm).