Once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Penguins on the ice, and experience an on the ice encounter like no other as you venture into the world’s largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony.
- Meet the penguin colony in their enclosure
- All equipment (waterproof pants, fleece jacket, foot ware, gloves, beanie N.B will be worn over your clothing, therefore skirts and dresses are not advisable)
- The experience takes approximately 1 hour
- Animal Adventures include free admission to Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium
You will also have the opportunity to experience our main 'back of house' areas to see how everything works, with a chance to feed the fish, discover the animal quarantine area, dive tanks and much more.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland, New Zealand
- Penguin Discovery runs daily at 10am, and goes for 1 hour
- Bookings are essential
- Participants must be aged 14 years+
- Have not been in contact with birds in the last 24 hours, or have not suffered from Flu/Cold/Gastro/Respiration infection in the last 48 hours
- Participants need to be able to navigate stairs
Maximum 4 people per day
- Spectators are welcome, viewing can be from the Antarctic Ice Adventure
- Regular Admission prices apply